2021-2022 School Year
Educational Programs Offered
- Seedlings (Ages 18 months to 3 yrs.)
- Sprouts (Ages 3 to 6)
- Lower Elementary (Ages 6 to 9)
- Upper Elementary (Ages 9 to 12)
- Middle School (Ages 12 to 14)
The Seedlings program is a unique aspect of our school. Instead of a tuition-based program as in our Sprouts through Middle School programs, we rate the program on an hourly basis. In this way, parents can choose specific hours for their child to spend in our specialized environment.
Hourly Rate - $12.50 (For an 8+ hour day - $11.50)
|Full-Day Program (9 to 3)||Sibling Rate|
|5 Days - $11,446 (Mon.-Fri.)||$10,302|
|4 Days - $10,007 (Mon. –Thurs.)||$9,006|
|3 Days - $8,173 (Mon./Wed./Fri.)||$7,355|
|2 Days - $6,096 (Tues./Thurs.)||$5,485|
|Half-Day Program - AM/PM (9-11:30 or 12:30-3)||Sibling Rate|
|5 Days - $5,792 (Mon.-Fri.)||$5,213|
|4 Days - $5,004 (Mon.-Thurs.)||$4,504|
|3 Days - $4,070 (Mon./Wed./Fri.)||$3,674|
|2 Days - $2,890 (Tues./Thurs.)||$2,603|
Forest School (Ages 3 to 6)
This program is an all-outdoor program that runs for 10 months. Fall and Spring semester offerings are full- or half-day options, and Winter is a half-day only option. Please read the additional information in the Forest School section that describes the purpose of the Forest School.
Tuition costs and Activity fees are the same as the Sprouts level.
Montessori/Forest School Option
You can now combine your child's day in our Montessori program with our Forest School program! The cost is the same as our Full Day Sprouts program, yet your child will spend half of their day in the Montessori setting and half of their day in the Forest School setting.
Lower & Upper Elementary (Yearly Rates)
Hours – 8:30 to 3:30
Special Rate!!! - $9,503 (At this rate, no tuition exchanges or discounts may be used)
Middle School (Yearly Rates)
Hours – 8:30 to 3:30
Special Rate!!! - $9,718 (At this rate, no tuition exchanges or discounts may be used)
Registration Fee – $150 for new students
Activity Fee - A yearly fee due upon registration.
It covers daily organic snacks (Gluten free diets add 15% extra), insurance fees, some special programs and a school shirt. *Non-refundable after July 31st.
|Part-time students (20 hours or less)||Full-time students (21 hours or more)|
|Half-Day Students||Full-Day Students|
- $780 (includes school supplies, October Archaeology camp, twice daily organic snacks, insurance fees, school shirt, some special programs)
- Extended Care – Available from 7 to 9 AM and 3 to 6 PM at a rate of $12.50 per hour for a single child and $20 per hour for siblings, billed on a monthly basis. Earlier or later times will be considered depending upon need. Please inquire if your schedule dictates extra Extended Care times. Please see the Director to personalize your Extended Care needs.
- Specials - Sprouts - Foreign Language, Music, Yoga - Taught in a group setting with specialized teachers along with continued exposure in the daily curriculum.
- Specials - Seedlings - Music - Taught in a group setting with specialized teachers along with continued exposure in the daily curriculum.
- Specials – Elementary/Middle School - Foreign Language, Music, Art, Drama, Physical Education, Home Arts, STEM Education, Yoga, American Sign Language – Taught weekly by specialized teachers.
- Payments are made directly to the school via cash, check, debit/credit card, monthly direct withdrawal from checking account or credit card, or payment online via our website.
- Tuitions are paid on a 10-month basis (September through June) or can be paid in full on or before April 15th for a 10% discount or by June 1st for a 5% discount (Not applicable to Elementary or Middle School tuition.)
- Monthly payments begin in September.
- Referral incentive – If a currently registered family refers a new family to us and that family enrolls, after three months the referral family will receive a $200 tuition credit as a thank you from us!
- Other tuition policies apply – please see tuition contract for more information.
Community Service Program
We consider our school a learning community in which all of us (the village) help the children to learn, grow and develop holistically into well rounded, unique individuals.
We try very hard to keep our costs down each year to make Montessori education affordable as we feel it should be an education that any family should be able to afford. However with the rising cost of everything, it is often very difficult to do this. As one creative way of keeping our tuition costs down, we have instituting a Community Service program, wherein each family will be required to perform 10 hours of service for the year (that’s one hour per month) or pay a surcharge of $200. There are always chores to do, things to fix, lawns to mow, gardens to be weeded…the list goes on and on…
Upon registration, you will be asked to choose whether you wish to serve your hours or to pay the surcharge, which will be due upon payment of the Activity Fee.
##Lock In Your Rate for 3 Years!
If you are planning on attending our school for at least three years, you will save a bundle if you choose the Lock-In Plan. Sign up for this program and your rate is guaranteed to stay the same for three years!
There is a limited amount of tuition exchange available for services rendered or reduced tuition based upon financial need made possible by our Blue J Foundation, Inc., developed for tuition assistance for children in need, or for those who have lost a parent. This foundation was created late in 2019 upon the passing of Miss Deb's daughter, Jennifer, who left two children, Taylor and Ethan, and a legacy of having worked at Fields of Green as our Administrator for 20 years. Please contact the Director, Miss Deb, for more information.
Please contact the office at 973-823-0804 with any questions.