The forecast has kept us hopping lately, so I am afraid to make a judgement yet about Wednesday's trip to High Point. We are considering the possibility of making Thursday a rain date for the trip, yet I realize the effect it may have on some of you who took days off, made arrangements, etc. It is a tough decision, because our main goal is to give our students a really fun day of memory-making for their last week of school, but I truly hate to inconvenience people. We will make our final decision tomorrow so that we can get a more accurate look as to how the weather will turn out. It looks right now that Thursday will give us at least a partly cloudy day and the temperature will be almost 10 degrees warmer than Wednesday. Stay tuned!!!
Also, with all of the activities recently I have not been in my office at all, so this week I will spend the mornings in the office catching up with many things and afternoons with my students. I did not allow the system to generate statements for June yet because I wanted to update and look at each account to make sure that all is in order to send you all your final bills. I still do not have many Community Service Vouchers and cannot generate credit for your time until I receive them. I should have all accounts finished and billed out by Wednesday, so you only have today and tomorrow to get those vouchers to me for credit, otherwise you will not receive credit for time worked here at FOG. It only takes a couple of minutes to fill one out! They are located on our website in our Forms section and I will also attach them once again to this email.
Have a good day, Miss Deb